Expert Machine Service and Repair
Your sewing results and the complete experience can be greatly affected by your machine workmanship. An annual servicing can resolve numerous issues such as snags, puckers, inconsistent tensions, thread or needle breakage, skipped stitches, damage to your fabric, etcetera... Visit us at Ace Sewing & Vacuum where our mission is optimum machine performance.
Our factory trained technicians do a thorough top to bottom service to ensure all aspects of the machine are working as good as new, if not better, in some cases.
We service all makes of machines
- Sewing machines, sergers, quilting machines, and embroidery machines
- Computerized, electronic, mechanical, industrial, and straight-stitch machines
- Foreign and domestic models
Complete machine maintenance
- Thorough cleaning and full service
- Inspection and adjustment of the motor, bobbin winder, motor belts, and needle plate
- Balancing the upper and lower thread tension for better buttonhole, stretch, and regular stitches
Careful alignment of moving parts
Your sewing machine maintenance includes precise adjustments to the height, timing, balance, and alignment of all the vital parts.
- Needle bar
- Needle threader
- Presser foot
- Feed system
- Hook and driver
- Thread-cutting device